THE FIRST SPECIALIZED BULLION TRADING COMPANY IN EGYPT. We do not deal in Jewelry, we do not deal in diamonds, we are strictly focused on bullion.
To awaken from the financial misperceptions imposed by the financial system in the last century
- Complete transparency with all of our clients.
- Our complete fiduciary responsibility is towards our clients.
- We do not work for the deal as brokers, nor we work for our sole benefit like the dealers, we work for the client as their agent on the ground.
- We believe that our clients’ trust is our main asset in the business, hence will give that relationship our most care.
- “Real” businesses, like the bullion business, can only be run by “real” people, that can enjoy serving other “real” people.
- We believe in specialization. Experts are only experts in one thing. We are the experts of Bullion.
Longterm Inflation Protection
Protection Against Egyptian Pound Depreciation
Protection Against US Dollar Depreciation
Mohamed Roushdy| Founder & CEO
Mohamed Roushdy has been the founder and CEO of Bullion Rosche, an Egyptian Joint Stock Company since 2010. From 1997, he has served as the co-founder and business development manager of Beblianne Rosche, a marketing and advertising company. In 2000, Mr. Roushdy was the vice president and COO of Nomad International, a dotcom venture, that employed 180 employees before the bust of the dotcom bubble. In early 2004, Mr. Roushdy co-founded Value Source, a business valuation and business brokerage company in the US. Mr Roushdy managed a privately closed fund that invested in equities, commodities and real estate, in Egypt and in the international markets, from the end of 2005 till 2009, where the fund had multiplied in value more than 6 times. Since March 2009, Mr. Roushdy has been heavily involved in the gold and silver markets. In late 2012, Mr. Roushdy became the CEO of Circle Apps LLC, a mobile technology company that he had angel invested in from April of 2010.
Mr. Roushdy received a Bachelor Degree of Arts in Business Administration from The American University in Cairo in 1997. He received his Masters in Business Administration from Thunderbird, School of Global Management in 2004. Mr Roushdy is a licensed real state agent in the state of Arizona. He is also a member of the Institute of Business Appraisers, having passed its rigorous courses and examinations in 2004. Mr. Roushdy also attended Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, Pit Trading and Advanced Commodity Trading courses in Chicago Board of Trade and Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
Palm Hills ClubhouseFebruary 25th, 2012 November 19th, 2011 October 15th, 2011 September 10th, 2011
Trend 2012January 13th, 2012